Microphone bracket installation
1. Installation of the base: In this step, the iron sheet of the base must be clamped, and it must be stable.
2. The connection between the bracket and the base: Insert the black iron pipe under the bracket into the plastic hole of the base, and rotate the button to fix the bracket.
3. Link between the microphone shock-proof bracket and the arm: Connect the black button cover on the bracket to the screw hole on the right side of the shock-proof bracket, and then fix it with the knob. The anti-vibration bracket can well prevent excessive vibration of the microphone and affect the sound effect.
4. Place the microphone in the clamp ring of the shock mount.
5. Link the microphone with the audio input line.